CCG Automation will be Presenting Another Informative Seminar
Posted on 5/1/2017
Join CCG in their next seminar, Design Assist Seminar on May 10 at AGMC Health & Wellness Center on Medina Rd. in Akron, Ohio. Design Assist (DA), when used properly during the design phase of construction, can provide owners an avenue that will guarantee the building they occupy is comfortable and energy efficient. Learn what a DA contributes to your project, how to select the right DA, and how new legislative changes enhance this construction process.
You will learn about:
- What Design Assist means and why you should use it.
- What a performance-based specification means
- How to select contractors that will fit your team goals based on past performances.
- How to let comfort (productivity) and energy efficiency (lower operating costs) lead your building design.
- How building automation drives efficiency and protects equipment investments.
- Steps for applying Design Assist to your building projects.
At the end of the seminar you will have an opportunity to discuss your questions with a panel of industry experts.
If you are interested in attending please call us at 330-659-5082 or email email@example.com.
Mechanical Upgrades at St. John Bosco Church
CCG Automation Completes Campus Wide Metering Project at Akron Childrens Hospital
CCG Automation Completes Lighting Upgrades at James A. Garfield Local Schools
Olmsted Falls Middle School Completes Control Upgrades
TimkenSteel Completes More Upgrades with CCG
CCG Automation Guides Strasburg-Franklin Local Schools to a 1st Place Finish in the EPA National Building Competition
» View Archived News