Discover the opportunity to join an established and reliable company that fosters the development of its employees. We empower employees to achieve more and experience stimulating careers. Find out how our values and unique position in the building automation industry makes CCG Automation a high-quality employer.
This position provides office administration support to all levels and positions within the organization. As the office manager you will be responsible for monitoring and reviewing systems, focusing on specific outcomes such as improved timescales, turnover, output, sales, etc. You will supervise a team of administrators, allocating roles, recruiting and training, etc. As such the role is varied, often including responsibilities across a diverse range of functions such as:
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel and discipline employees
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
- Plan and review compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
- Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Run a safe, injury/accident free workplace
- Communicate with legal counsel and safety department to ensure all processes remain compliant with OSHA and other governmental regulations
Skills & Proficiencies
- Conflict Management
- Business Negotiation
- People Management
- Data Entry Skills
- Data Processing Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Communication Skills
- Influencing and Leading
- Team Work
- Bachelor’s degree and/or minimum of 4-6 years related experience.
- Proficient t working with Microsoft Office Professional (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) products and other related software.
- Extensive overall computer experience and network troubleshooting and maintenance experience.
- Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively supervise employees.
- Strong customer service skills.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, walk, sit, and use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone.
- The employee is sometimes required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch; crawl.
- The employee will be required to occasionally lift up to 35 lbs.
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance visions, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
CCG Automation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Energy Project of the Year
CCG was recognized by Association of Energy Engineers
Leetonia Exempted Village School See Big Reduction in Energy
Check out the message we just received from Leetonia
Exempted Village Schools!
Mechanical Upgrades at St. John Bosco Church
CCG Automation Completes Campus Wide Metering Project at Akron Childrens Hospital
CCG Automation Completes Lighting Upgrades at James A. Garfield Local Schools
Olmsted Falls Middle School Completes Control Upgrades
» View Archived News