Changing an industry from a low-quality, low first-cost industry to a high-quality, value-based industry is not an easy goal. It requires a special kind of team that is open to continually challenging themselves. At CCG we are proud of our team and our many accomplishments – from our results-focused projects to our international awards. It hasn’t been easy – and not everyone is suited to be part of a team with such a lofty goal.
CCG is proud to have prominent building automation customers such as Cleveland Clinic, Akron Children’s Hospital, University Hospitals, NEOMED and Hudson City Schools, among many others.
As our Account Executive, you will aggressively target potential clients, manage and grow your assigned territory. You will be empowered to develop and build long-term partnerships with your customers, and you will continuously be challenged to stay proactive and ahead of our competition.
If you have experience and success selling to architects, engineers and end users, yet have been struggling to find an organization focused on ethical values and high standards of service that make you proud to represent them, perhaps CCG can help you meet your personal career goals while you help us reach our strategic new business goals.
Areas of Responsibility include:
- Propose and bid on building automation (direct digital controls) projects.
- Achieves sales financial goals, including but not limited to booking and gross margin goals.
- Develops and maintains relationships with owners, engineers, general and mechanical contractors.
- Develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for assigned vertical markets.
- Ensures efficient sales-to-operations turnover, and monitors progress through project completion.
- Assists in resolving installation, collections, and other customer issues as needed.
- Works collaboratively with Engineering, Installation and Service to ensure clients receive the highest standard of service in the industry.
- Responsible for providing prompt responses to any external or internal requests for information. This may include RFIs that may need to be addressed by CCG, the design team or other trades.
- Maintains frequent face-to-face contact with decision makers and actively listen, review and recognize any concerns. Be able to understand the customers’ business and speak their language while developing credibility, loyalty, trust, and commitment – simply, be their advocate.
- Solicits support from and communicates effectively with internal staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participates in final project walkthroughs with the project manager.
- Keeps management informed of progress and account status.
- Attends and presents at trade shows. Participates in professional organizations.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in customer accounts.
- Develop new projects, make sales presentations; quote and bid projects as well as negotiate installation contracts and follow-up service requirements.
- Educate customers about the impact building automation systems have on comfort, productivity, energy consumption, operational costs, building life and equipment life.
- Coordinate events including meetings, training sessions, user group meetings, seminars, and trade shows.
- Effectively communicate customer needs with all internal departments.
- Stay abreast of changes in industry standards and technology advancements by actively participating in associations and networking groups specific to CCG’s markets and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred, although candidates with a combination of education and directly related experience will also be considered.
- At least 3+ years of experience estimating and selling HVAC controls for new commercial construction.
- Proven sales records.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, walk, sit and use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone.
- The employee is sometimes required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel or crouch; crawl.
- The employee will be required to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Be able to use small hand and power tools.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance visions, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Able to climb a ladder.
At CCG, we offer Competitive Benefits - Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage; Prescription coverage; Life insurance; Short- and long-term disability coverage; 401(k) plan with choice of investment options; biweekly direct deposit; and Professional Development - training opportunities.
CCG Automation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are a top performer and you meet the qualifications listed above, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Energy Project of the Year
CCG was recognized by Association of Energy Engineers
Leetonia Exempted Village School See Big Reduction in Energy
Check out the message we just received from Leetonia
Exempted Village Schools!
Mechanical Upgrades at St. John Bosco Church
CCG Automation Completes Campus Wide Metering Project at Akron Childrens Hospital
CCG Automation Completes Lighting Upgrades at James A. Garfield Local Schools
Olmsted Falls Middle School Completes Control Upgrades
» View Archived News