The Service Specialist is a key role responsible for coordinating all aspects of service for CCG Automation’s customers from addressing customer calls to scheduling resources to fulfill service commitments. The Service Specialist is also the communication hub between our customers and various internal departments at CCG.
Roles and Responsibilities
Ensure all CCG Automation customers receive high quality, prompt resolution of all service-related issues.
- Receive service calls from customers, triage issues by logging into building automation software to confirm the issue, determine if remote resolution is possible, or if the issue needs to be escalated to a field technician.
- Schedule service for escalated issues, create the appropriate documentation, schedule and communicate with the team as necessary.
- Ensure all services provided are appropriately invoiced to the customers.
- Schedule service to ensure all contracted work is completed per customer agreements.
- Daily communication with the field team to ensure completion of scheduled work and follow-up on outstanding service issues.
- Establish relationship with all Total Care Program (TCP) customers, including on-site visits to walk their systems, validate service completion, ensure on-site owner’s manuals and drawings, and customer satisfaction levels.
- Provide support for the field technicians by following up on parts orders, acting as the liaison between the field, other groups at CCG and customers to streamline communications, participate in their personal development and identifying process improvements.
- Ensure adherence to the CCG Customer Care Program, including support of the Account Manager on service-related issues.
- Support the Account Manager through the development, implementation and maintenance of a customer satisfaction survey.
- Prepare estimates and provide proposals to customers for common service-related replacements and/or repairs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Customer/Client Focus
- Results Driven
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management
- Organization Skills
- Relationship Management
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to occasionally use small hand and power tools.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. This position will require regular overtime.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum five years’ HVAC and/or Controls service experience
- Knowledge of HVAC/Mechanical systems
- Competent working with MS Office
- Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Ability to pass drug screening.
- Ability to pass formal background check, both BCI (Ohio) and FBI.
- Ability to prove U.S. Employment eligibility.
- Will be required to complete a personality profile.
CCG Automation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At CCG, we offer Competitive Benefits - Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage; Prescription coverage; Life insurance; Short- and long-term disability coverage; 401(k) plan with choice of investment options; biweekly direct deposit; and Professional Development - training opportunities.
Energy Project of the Year
CCG was recognized by Association of Energy Engineers
Leetonia Exempted Village School See Big Reduction in Energy
Check out the message we just received from Leetonia
Exempted Village Schools!
Mechanical Upgrades at St. John Bosco Church
CCG Automation Completes Campus Wide Metering Project at Akron Childrens Hospital
CCG Automation Completes Lighting Upgrades at James A. Garfield Local Schools
Olmsted Falls Middle School Completes Control Upgrades
» View Archived News