Director of Human Resources & Office Management
Our busy, customer-focused office needs a reliable, well-organized Director of Human Resources & Office Management to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on the development of a growing team. This position will be responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function and for maintaining intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, office staff supervision and task delegation. We’re looking for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats.
Roles and Responsibilities
As the Director of Human Resources & Office Management you will contribute to the accomplishment practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Recruitment and retention of growing workforce.
- Performance management program.
- Employee onboarding, development, and training logistics and recordkeeping.
- Compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping.
- Maintain employee files utilizing a human resource information system.
- Assist with the day-to-day personnel questions and concerns.
- Benefit and 401 Management.
- Maintain responsibility for organization compliance with federal, state and local legislation pertaining to all personnel matters.
- Works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations.
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Supervise and coordinates overall administrative activities for the company.
- Supervise the maintenance of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities. Oversee office and warehouse supply ordering.
- Develop and maintain organizational procedures and systems for office personnel
- Be the liaison between IT consultant and the company
- Ensure all IT needs in the building are met
- Oversee all events and activities for company
- Oversee all events and activities for company
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Business Acumen
- Ethical Practice
- HR Expertise
- Leadership & Navigation
- Relationship Management
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Organization Skills
This position has supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. This position regularly requires overtime.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree and four to eight years' related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working in a privately owned, small company.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential is a plus.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Ability to pass drug screening.
- Ability to pass formal background check, both BCI (Ohio) and FBI.
- Ability to prove U.S. Employment eligibility.
- Will be required to complete a personality profile.
CCG Automation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At CCG, we offer Competitive Benefits - Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage; Prescription coverage; Life insurance; Short- and long-term disability coverage; 401(k) plan with choice of investment options; biweekly direct deposit; and Professional Development - training opportunities.
Energy Project of the Year
CCG was recognized by Association of Energy Engineers
Leetonia Exempted Village School See Big Reduction in Energy
Check out the message we just received from Leetonia
Exempted Village Schools!
Mechanical Upgrades at St. John Bosco Church
CCG Automation Completes Campus Wide Metering Project at Akron Childrens Hospital
CCG Automation Completes Lighting Upgrades at James A. Garfield Local Schools
Olmsted Falls Middle School Completes Control Upgrades
» View Archived News