We are looking for a responsible and experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join our team! As the Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for supporting the operations team in successfully completing building automation projects; as well as handling our fleet of vehicles, inventory, and facilities management.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role you will be handling the following.
- Material Procurement
- Order material for projects and write corresponding purchase orders.
- Assist in unloading trucks, check in material and match purchase orders to packing slips
- Move materials from receiving or storage areas to designated areas.
- Assemble requested orders from stock and place on pallets or shelves.
- Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Handle all Return Material Authorizations and credit purchase orders.
- Prepare parcels for shipping
- Track inventory levels and restock as needed
- Physical inventory, both annual and monthly cycle counts
- Manage vehicle inventory and restock as needed.
- Warehouse & Facilities
- Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for people traffic
- Sweep and organize warehouse and work area for orderliness
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained
- Solicit pricing for building contracts, such as snow plowing, cleaning, and landscaping.
- Minor repairs in the building
- Fleet Maintenance
- Track and schedule maintenance and repairs for all vehicles
- Track expenses related to fuel and truck maintenance
- Ensure vehicles are kept clean and tidy
- Coordinate towing as needed
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Ethical Conduct
- Technical Capacity
- Must be efficient in a multi-tasking with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks while remaining organized
- Possess a flexible and positive attitude and work as a team player.
- Anticipate and be able to meet short and/or unpredictable deadlines.
- Ability to manage inventory
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets, and standard warehouse equipment such as hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, walk, sit and use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone; sometimes required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel or crouch; crawl; be able to stand for extended periods of time; while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds; specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. This position will have occasionally overtime requirements.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or similar role
- MS Office experience background
- Be able to drive a box truck
- Forklift Operation Certification preferred
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Ability to pass drug screening.
- Ability to pass formal background check, both BCI (Ohio) and FBI.
- Ability to prove U.S. Employment eligibility.
- Will be required to complete a personality profile.
CCG Automation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At CCG, we offer Competitive Benefits - Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage; Prescription coverage; Life insurance; Short- and long-term disability coverage; 401(k) plan with choice of investment options; biweekly direct deposit; and Professional Development - training opportunities.