Olmsted Falls City Schools
House Bill 264
Energy Conservation Program
- Project Cost:
- Projected Annual Energy Savings:
- Actual First YeaEnergy Savings:
- Savings Exceeded Projection By:
The project addressed several Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) in Olmsted Falls High School, including:
- Boiler room upgrades. Replace,ent of (3)-three 4.185 million BTU boilers with (2)-two 2.5 million BTU boilers.
- Enhancements to existing building automation system to improve efficiency of systems.
- Installation of a new water meter to measure amount of irrigation water supplied to baseball fields so they can obtain a sewer water cost exemption.
Actual First Year Savings:
- 173,461 kWh of electricity
- 3,785 MCF of natural gas
- Operational savings
Along with the energy and cost savings for the building, the positive environmental impact of this project extends far beyond this community. Reduced energy use by Olmsted Falls City Schools will prevent a significant amount of pollutants from being emitted into the atmosphere each year, including an estimated:
- 257,158 lbs. of Carbon Dioxide
- 2,777 lbs. of Sulfur Dioxide
- 2,690 lbs. of Nitrogen Oxide
Combined, these projected energy savings are equivalent to taking 19.05 cars off the road.
No Images Found.
» Return to Success Stories
Akron Children's Hospital Considine Building Win Energy Award
The American Society for Health Care Engineers announced
that Akron Childrens Hospital has won an Energy to Care
Gold Standard Award.
Energy Project of the Year at Strasburg-Franklin Local Schools
CCG was recognized by Association of Energy Engineers.
Leetonia Exempted Village School See Big Reduction in Energy
Check out the message we just received from Leetonia
Exempted Village Schools!
CCG Automation Completes Campus Wide Metering Project at Akron Childrens Hospital
CCG Automation recently completed a campus-wide metering
project at Akron Children's Hospital to help track energy
usage throughout the campus.
CCG Automation Completes Lighting Upgrades at James A. Garfield Local Schools
CCG Automation recently completed lighting upgrades at the
High School/Middle School in the James A. Garfield Local
School District, located in Garrettsville, OH.
Mechanical Upgrades at St. John Bosco Church
CCG recently completed mechanical upgrades at St. John Bosco
Church in Parma Heights, Ohio to address comfort and energy
» View Archived News