Nordonia City Schools
House Bill 264
Energy Conservation Program
- Project Cost:
- Projected Annual Energy Savings:
This district, consisting of six different buildings, will be implementing a campus-wide lighting upgrade, including:
- The lighting upgrades, which include the retrofitting of interior and gym lighting fixtures, addition of motion sensors, re-lamping all bulbs to a district required 3500 color temperature are to be complete to address health concerns for students
- The upgrade of existing exterior lighting in parking lots to new LED fixtures and added poles are to be complete to address safety concerns in the parking lots.
Projected Annual Savings:
- 584,975 kWh of electricity
- Operational savings
Along with the energy and cost savings for the building, the positive environmental impact of this project extends far beyond this community. Projected reduced energy use by Nordonia Hills City Schools will prevent a significant amount of pollutants from being emitted into the atmosphere each year, including an estimated:
- 865,763 lbs. of Carbon Dioxide
- 9,360 lbs. of Sulfur Dioxide
- 4,095 lbs. of Nitrogen Oxide
Combined, these projected energy savings are equivalent to taking 64.13 cars off the road.
No Images Found.
» Return to Success Stories
Akron Children's Hospital Considine Building Win Energy Award
The American Society for Health Care Engineers announced
that Akron Childrens Hospital has won an Energy to Care
Gold Standard Award.
Energy Project of the Year at Strasburg-Franklin Local Schools
CCG was recognized by Association of Energy Engineers.
Leetonia Exempted Village School See Big Reduction in Energy
Check out the message we just received from Leetonia
Exempted Village Schools!
CCG Automation Completes Campus Wide Metering Project at Akron Childrens Hospital
CCG Automation recently completed a campus-wide metering
project at Akron Children's Hospital to help track energy
usage throughout the campus.
CCG Automation Completes Lighting Upgrades at James A. Garfield Local Schools
CCG Automation recently completed lighting upgrades at the
High School/Middle School in the James A. Garfield Local
School District, located in Garrettsville, OH.
Mechanical Upgrades at St. John Bosco Church
CCG recently completed mechanical upgrades at St. John Bosco
Church in Parma Heights, Ohio to address comfort and energy
» View Archived News