Keystone High School, Keystone Local Schools
As part of their new construction, CCG Automation, Inc. installed an Automated Logic Corporation® WebCTRL© building automation system to control all major pieces of HVAC equipment as well as monitoring humidity and CO2 levels.
- Keystone High School is an Energy Star Certified Building.
- Maintenance costs were lowered and equipment life extended due to reduced equipment runtime and more efficient equipment operation.
- The 47,000 btu/ft2/year energy consumption is 45% below the Ohio average of 86,000 btu/ft2/year for K-12 schools with Variable Air Volume systems.
- Classrooms held to within an average of 1/10th of one degree of setpoint.
Energy Star™ Rating
Annual Savings $59,713
Over the life of the building, Keystone Local Schools will save more than $22.4 million* in utility costs. *Based on Ohio K-12 schools average.
- Type of HVAC System: Variable Air Volume
- Year Built: 2006
- Square Footage: 116,663
No Images Found.
» Return to Success Stories