Keystone High School, Keystone Local Schools
As part of their new construction, CCG Automation, Inc. installed an Automated Logic Corporation® WebCTRL© building automation system to control all major pieces of HVAC equipment as well as monitoring humidity and CO2 levels.
- Keystone High School is an Energy Star Certified Building.
- Maintenance costs were lowered and equipment life extended due to reduced equipment runtime and more efficient equipment operation.
- The 47,000 btu/ft2/year energy consumption is 45% below the Ohio average of 86,000 btu/ft2/year for K-12 schools with Variable Air Volume systems.
- Classrooms held to within an average of 1/10th of one degree of setpoint.
Energy Star™ Rating
Annual Savings $59,713
Over the life of the building, Keystone Local Schools will save more than $22.4 million* in utility costs. *Based on Ohio K-12 schools average.
- Type of HVAC System: Variable Air Volume
- Year Built: 2006
- Square Footage: 116,663
No Images Found.
» Return to Success Stories
CCG Helps EHOVE Career Center During Pandemic
EHOVE Career Center has a new tool called needlepoint bi-
polar ionization as part of its safety & wellness efforts
during the pandemic that will also be a long-term asset. The
ionization system is very effective in killing COVID-19, as
well as other viruses, bacteria and molds, including
Akron Children's Hospital Considine Building Win Energy Award
The American Society for Health Care Engineers announced
that Akron Childrens Hospital has won an Energy to Care
Gold Standard Award.
Energy Project of the Year at Strasburg-Franklin Local Schools
CCG was recognized by Association of Energy Engineers.
Leetonia Exempted Village School See Big Reduction in Energy
Check out the message we just received from Leetonia
Exempted Village Schools!
CCG Automation Completes Campus Wide Metering Project at Akron Childrens Hospital
CCG Automation recently completed a campus-wide metering
project at Akron Children's Hospital to help track energy
usage throughout the campus.
CCG Automation Completes Lighting Upgrades at James A. Garfield Local Schools
CCG Automation recently completed lighting upgrades at the
High School/Middle School in the James A. Garfield Local
School District, located in Garrettsville, OH.
» View Archived News