Strasburg-Franklin K-12 School, Strasburg-Franklin Local Schools
The district addresses comfort issues energy and high operational cost in nine-year-old K-12 building.
Strasburg-Franklin Local Schools recently completed an energy project with CCG Automation that addressed comfort issues and high energy and operational costs in their nine-year-old K-12 building. The project included a replacement of the building automation system and numerous mechanical design/installation issues.
- Installation of a new building automation system (BAS). The new system provided improved controls on the hot and chilled water systems, terminal unit equipment, and primary HVAC equipment and ancillary equipment.
- The new BAS allows the school to easily schedule the building by zone promoting energy and maintenance savings.
- It also provides advanced trending capabilities to help diagnose and troubleshoot equipment quicker and more effectively allowing the staff to be more efficient and save money.
- Occupancy sensors were installed in the gymnasiums to control the existing lighting fixtures in the HS/MS and Elementary Gymnasium.
Current $ 86,395
Energy Star™ Rating
Annual Savings $132,484
Over the life of the building, Strasbug-Franklin Local Schools will save more than $14.9 million* in utility costs. *Based on Ohio K-12 schools average.
- Type of HVAC System: Variable Air Volume
- Year Built: Phase I 2007, Phase II 2010
- Square Footage: 103,693
No Images Found.
» Return to Success Stories
CCG Helps EHOVE Career Center During Pandemic
EHOVE Career Center has a new tool called needlepoint bi-
polar ionization as part of its safety & wellness efforts
during the pandemic that will also be a long-term asset. The
ionization system is very effective in killing COVID-19, as
well as other viruses, bacteria and molds, including
Akron Children's Hospital Considine Building Win Energy Award
The American Society for Health Care Engineers announced
that Akron Childrens Hospital has won an Energy to Care
Gold Standard Award.
Energy Project of the Year at Strasburg-Franklin Local Schools
CCG was recognized by Association of Energy Engineers.
Leetonia Exempted Village School See Big Reduction in Energy
Check out the message we just received from Leetonia
Exempted Village Schools!
CCG Automation Completes Campus Wide Metering Project at Akron Childrens Hospital
CCG Automation recently completed a campus-wide metering
project at Akron Children's Hospital to help track energy
usage throughout the campus.
CCG Automation Completes Lighting Upgrades at James A. Garfield Local Schools
CCG Automation recently completed lighting upgrades at the
High School/Middle School in the James A. Garfield Local
School District, located in Garrettsville, OH.
» View Archived News