Performance Assurance Specialist
The Performance Assurance Specialist Team at CCG is a big reason why our customers enjoy the most comfortable buildings with the lowest energy consumption in their respective market. The Team is the final step in our installation process and is responsible for validating that all systems are operating according to CCG’s rigorous Sequences of Operation. In addition to the controls, the Team also reviews the mechanical systems, certain electrical systems, metering and building envelope.
If you are looking to join a winning team that delivers first-class service to our clients - where knowledge and innovation thrive, this is the position for you! As a System Validation Specialist, you are part of ensuring that our clients receive the high-performance from their buildings that only CCG can offer!
Roles and Responsibilities
You are responsible for ensuring all control systems installed by CCG are operating properly to provide our clients with an energy-efficient, high-performance building. Your time will be split 75/25 with the majority being spent on-site working with building systems, and the remaining time spent inside the CCG office.
The ideal candidate is independent, systems and process-oriented, and customer service focused with significant success working in a HVAC-based industry. If you have this skill set and you are looking for growth opportunity where your innovation can be captured and exposed to grow our team - you need to apply for this position today. The review and validation of the systems include but is not limited to the following items:
- Review the Controls Submittals to ensure the systems designed will meet the project requirements.
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Installation and Service to ensure clients receive the highest standard of service in the industry. This includes providing feedback and training to the other departments on ways to implement projects more efficiently.
- CCG will see that you have the appropriate tools to troubleshoot and perform your tasks with ease. These tools include a thermal scanner, air-balancing tools, meters, etc. You will also have access to trending in the building automation system to assist you with any fine-tuning that may be required.
- Responsible for providing prompt responses to any external or internal requests for information. This may include developing and continually updating an Open Items List for issues that may need to be addressed by CCG, the design team or other trades.
- Check mechanical and controls equipment per CCG Standards. Verify software is working in sync with controls system and validate these efforts through analysis using EPA’s Energy Star Portfolio Manager.
- Ensure alarms are being generated and sent to proper location.
- Communicate with customers regularly to review building and service needs and be fully committed to ensuring all customers receive the highest level of service.
- Perform on-site contract services according to task obligations as outlined in CCG’s Total Care Program.
- Perform calibrations and monitor and fine-tune WebCTRL systems to ensure optimum performance standards are being achieved.
- Identify additional opportunities for building enhancements and make appropriate recommendations to customers (i.e. HVAC repairs, etc.)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Customer/Client Focus
- Results Driven/Flexibility
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management
- Organization Skills
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, walk, sit, and use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone.
- The employee is sometimes required to reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee will be required to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand and sit for extended periods of time.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance visions, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Capable of using small, hand power tools.
- Able to climb ladder.
- Ability to pass drug screening
- Ability to pass formal background check as well as BCI (Ohio) and FBI
- Ability to prove U.S. Employment eligibility
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Required Technical Experience and Education
- Associate’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Controls/HVAC industry.
- Knowledge of HVAC/Mechanical systems
- Competent working with MS Office and CRM software
- Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of electrical wiring and schematics and the ability to understand sequences of operations.
- Able to read and understand project drawings and specifications.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
At CCG, we offer Competitive Benefits - Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage; Prescription coverage; Life insurance; Short- and long-term disability coverage; 401(k) plan with choice of investment options; biweekly direct deposit; and Professional Development - training opportunities.
CCG Automation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Energy Project of the Year
CCG was recognized by Association of Energy Engineers
Leetonia Exempted Village School See Big Reduction in Energy
Check out the message we just received from Leetonia
Exempted Village Schools!
Mechanical Upgrades at St. John Bosco Church
CCG Automation Completes Campus Wide Metering Project at Akron Childrens Hospital
CCG Automation Completes Lighting Upgrades at James A. Garfield Local Schools
Olmsted Falls Middle School Completes Control Upgrades
» View Archived News