We want to add an Account Executive to our team. Use your sales and technical skills to become a trusted partner with architects, engineers and end users by providing building automation controls solutions for their buildings. Utilize your presentation skills, ability to read technical drawings, prepare bids and bills of material.
- Establish CCG automation in the consulting/construction industries as a selected provider.
- Develop personal customer relationships with prospective accounts to influence future opportunities.
- Create estimates based on blueprints, specs and building plans as well as initiate takeoff actions.
- Engage in key complex accounting situations to provide key input.
- Prospect bid opportunities and position bid requirements
- Achieves sales financial goals, including but not limited to booking and gross margin goals.
- Develop and implement plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for assigned vertical markets.
- Ensure efficient sales-to-operations turnover, and monitors progress through project completion.
- Work collaboratively with other internal departments to ensure clients receive the highest standard of service in the industry.
- Participates in final project walkthroughs with the project manager.
- Keeps management informed of progress and account status.
- Attends and presents at trade shows. Participates in professional organizations.
- Coordinate events including meetings, training sessions, user group meetings, seminars, and trade shows.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Ethical Practice
- Relationship Management
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Organization Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Results Driven/Flexibility
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in an office environment and a field setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. When in the field you may need to use industry, specific tools including thermal scanners, air-balancing tools, meters, etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, walk, sit and use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone. The employee is sometimes required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel or crouch; crawl. The employee will be required to occasionally lift up to 30 lbs. Be able to stand for extended periods of time. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance visions, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to climb ladders.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. This position occasionally requires overtime.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in long sales cycles, technical specifications and drawings
- Degree in Engineering (preferred but not required)
- Able to frequently do onsite visits to prospective customers and construction sites
- Working knowledge of the consultative construction industry
- Understanding of and experience in the sales of building automation solutions
- Process-driven sales orientation and successful sales track record
- Advance abilities in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook in particular)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Ability to pass drug screening.
- Ability to pass formal background check, both BCI (Ohio) and FBI.
- Ability to prove U.S. Employment eligibility.
- Will be required to complete a personality profile.
CCG Helps EHOVE Career Center During Pandemic
EHOVE Career Center has a new tool called needlepoint bi-
polar ionization as part of its safety & wellness efforts
during the pandemic that will also be a long-term asset. The
ionization system is very effective in killing COVID-19, as
well as other viruses, bacteria and molds, including
Akron Children's Hospital Considine Building Win Energy Award
The American Society for Health Care Engineers announced
that Akron Childrens Hospital has won an Energy to Care
Gold Standard Award.
Energy Project of the Year at Strasburg-Franklin Local Schools
CCG was recognized by Association of Energy Engineers.
Leetonia Exempted Village School See Big Reduction in Energy
Check out the message we just received from Leetonia
Exempted Village Schools!
CCG Automation Completes Campus Wide Metering Project at Akron Childrens Hospital
CCG Automation recently completed a campus-wide metering
project at Akron Children's Hospital to help track energy
usage throughout the campus.
CCG Automation Completes Lighting Upgrades at James A. Garfield Local Schools
CCG Automation recently completed lighting upgrades at the
High School/Middle School in the James A. Garfield Local
School District, located in Garrettsville, OH.
» View Archived News